Tailor-made craft workshops for adults ideal for hen parties, team building, get togethers with friends and birthdays.
Our fun craft workshops for adults offer a great way to learn something new with your friends and colleagues. Workshops are run at Craft in the Bay gallery, which is located in Cardiff Bay very close to the Wales Millennium Centre and many cafes and restaurants.
- Led by professional crafts people
- Parties run for two hours and take place in our specialist workshops at Craft in the Bay
Choose your Craft Activity:
Colourful jewellery made with copper and glass, fused together in an enamelling kiln.
The art of feltmaking using beautifully soft fleece in numerous colours and shades. Making items such as a flower brooch, a small purse or pot. Workshop involves using warm soapy water. You may like to bring a pair of rubber gloves.
Carving designs for pendants in blocks of plaster of paris and then casting these in pewter. The tutor will show you how to file, drill and add jewellery findings to your work.
Creating pots or sculpture in clay. We have pottery wheels if you would like to try your hand at throwing a pot. You have the choice of working with air drying clay that can be taken away on the same day, or using potters clay that requires firing at Craft in the Bay. (Please allow at least two weeks before collecting fired work).
- Cost for Crafty Parties is £280
- Crafty Party duration is two hours
- Maximum number of people is 8 (possibility of a larger number dependent on the activity chosen).
- A deposit is required to confirm your booking
How to Book:
Contact us for more information or to book your Crafty Party.
Telephone : 029 2048 4611